Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chaotic Bliss


 Oh Happy day to you all...I hope your week has been good to you. I was monkeying around again on picmonkey...love their effects. I thought I would share somethings about our week here in Chaotic Bliss Land lol.....

  We have been quite busy over here at Tattered Goods headquarters aka the living room,kitchen,garage you name it were working and creating in every room. we have been so busy with wholesale orders to lots of brick and mortar store lately (yippee!!!) we have been also getting ready for my daughters graduation at the end of this month.

My daughter is a  Senior, so we have been busy with pictures and prom stuff and so on and so on. we are also having our back yard done for her reception, we will have 50 plus people here. I am trying to get all of my house stuff done for our company that will be coming in. 

I am also getting ready to do a show in downtown Riverside this Saturday, with my BFF, this is just a sweet lil low key no pressure show. I made these spring and french themed flowered pots and I am launching our newest edition to Tattered Goods... sweet coasters. Our coasters are made out of duck or canvas cloth and we even have a few linen ones too. They are done up in some of our most popular images, to go with your style of decor.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate! I absolutely love those coasters! Downtown Riverside was my old stomping ground when I lived in Moreno Valley. What kind of show is it? I'd love to go.

    Blessings,
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pots and other creations. Thank you for sharing them with us. :)
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming blog you have here. The flower pots are lovely and the coasters, well, they are too pretty to use. I'm looking forward to following your blogging journey. Please accept my warm and humble invitation to visit and hopefully to follow me, too. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!