Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Boxers (not dogs)

Hi how are you?
 I wanted to share some sneak peeks of another new line Tattered Goods is going to be offering and bringing to The Vintage Marketplace. Think of warm and cozy evenings with cute little socks and some really cute ruffled boxer shorts with sassy tanks with cool images. Speaking of images the little boys will be so cute too with some mustaches and chopper goggles too.I am so excited about offering these BOXER SETS....they have been on my heart
 for a few years to offer something like this,especially because I am a Mom to 3 very sweet and beautiful lil Girls and I can never find exactly what I am looking for.  These boxer sets will soon become your favorite go to attire after work,or a day in the sun. So stay tuned for more sneak peeks to the show. The Vintage Marketplace September 7th & 8th,check us out on FB too.

2 comments:

  1. They sound lovely, Sheila! I'll be keeping a watch out; it sounds like something I'd love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I, my dear, will be your first customer!!! When you load your shop up - if I don't beat you there, will you tell me? I NEED SOME RUFFLED BOXERS!!!!

    hee-hee I'm so excited for you!!!

    xoxoxo
    robelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!