Monday, July 23, 2012

Downstairs Bathroom




Hey,hey,hey!! how is everyone doing? 
My Monday has been pretty good so far today. I am working on another project besides my kitchen,my downstairs bathroom. I have decided that I am going for a beach cottage look. My color palette is sea glass green and blues with seahorses and vintage bottles and jars with a touch of floral and sea shells too. I like it because the shades are soft,I am a native CA girl who grew up 10 minutes from the beach. I can't wait to get the sea green color on the walls,as most of my decor in there is sea glass blue. I found the wrought iron garden gate at my local favorite Granny's Attic and the Sea Horse and green bottles came from my sweet friend Robin. I hope you all have a lovely evening!!

Smiles,
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Great picks for your Cottage Beachy look~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!