Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beautiful Winnie (not Pooh)

 This is Winnie....sigh is she not the prettiest?
 I so wish Winnie could live in our Cottage...no room anymore.
Since moving last year,we had to let many things go as our new Cottage was just too small. She stayed in storage until I decided what to do with her. I decided she desrved a new wardrobe and a name...Winnie was alive again,here she is in all her glory ruffle and all. 

White Duck Pre - Washed Twice 
She is 7 feet long
100% Washable With Zippers  Available 
@ VINTAGE BEGONIA

Please join me over at Faded Charm & Happy WHITE WEDNESDAY!

5 comments:

  1. ummmmm, seriously I want Winnie to come live at my house! if only i wasn't in Ohio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sheila
    Winnie is to die for, she is a true beauty!

    Have a blessed week
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! If I lived close by I'd have her for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That couch is just beautiful. I wish I had a place for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping over from your giveaway at Common Grounds to say 'ya got some cute stuff!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!