Thursday, August 9, 2012

Roses

 Let me start off by saying that I am no photographer
But I am a lover of ROSES and these are my first cuts from my new bushes.
 I think they are gorgeous...the color is cheery and boy could I use cheery lately in my life.
 I found myself snapping away with camera...over this handful of roses. The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he created these beauties and the beast...the beast is the thorns obviously. I got pricked a few times...but I am ok with that, I just kept  pruning knowing that the beauty of these was worth it.
 So as I write this post... I am thinking of my beautiful day that will be spent with my 8 & 10 year old girls at the beach tomorrow. Yep we are getting out of town spending it with people that have no idea what blogging even is and it will be great!!!
I hope you all enjoyed my simple little bouquet...I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love that burst of color with all your muted tones! i bet they smell divine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your roses are so pretty and of course pink is always pretty but that color is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needless to say, I'm partial to roses! (although I'm sorry to actually have to admit that roses aren't my favorite flower - hydrangeas are!) Anyways....love the pictures.

    Try to stay cool!

    hUgS,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are those special flowers that can be smelled even in photos. They hold that power!
    Hope you enjoyed your day with your two sweet little rosebuds!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!