Tuesday, August 7, 2012

White on White


Hi how are you? It is hot here in CA,yesterday it was 107 and should be triple digits all week


It has been a CRAZY BUSY Summer here at the our home shoppe...between creating a few new lines for our customers and selling out of signature towels...we are officially calling ourselves Cuckoo birds over here.
 We recently moved into a brick and mortar store where we only offer our handmade Collections and it seems our pillows are now...going going gone. I love it when we are busy,however our Summer days are getting closer to Fall,so I must once again shift gears and get ready

I am picking up our old 7 foot couch today that we had slip-covered in a dreamy white duck fabric...I am so excited to pick it up. It will dressed with a wonderful ruffled bottom,just waiting to go into someones Cottage style home.

I am linking up with Kathleen in the Great Northwest today join me over at her amazing cottage, Faded Charm for another WW...so come on over and look at all the other beauties!

Smiles,
Sheila

7 comments:

  1. can't wait to see that sofa in all its ruffly goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you're selling in a shop! no wonder your pillows are going...they're gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Faded Charm and am your newest follower! Love your 'goods'!! Hope you stop by and say hi :)
    Susan
    www.mustlovejunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd love to have me one of those beautiful couches someday. Beautiful whites you've shared. Good luck with your store:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to see the sofa Sheila, hope that you post photos. So happy that you are super busy! Have a great week!!!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why your pillows are going going gone. I love the "Prayer changes things" one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pillow, can't wait to see the sofa,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to hear what you have to say. Enjoy your day and live life to the fullest!